|For UAE Residents||Visitors|
|One-year Old UAE Driver’s License||One-year Old Home Country License|
|Attested Visa or it’s Copy||Visit Visa Copy|
|Original or Copy of Emirates ID||International Driving Permit|
Terms & Conditions
– You need to show original documents, passport and driving license on delivery day.
– The security deposit is done only by using a credit card and will be returned after 26 days. *(cash deposits are not accepted)*.
– Driver must be over 21 years old.
– Making noise and reckless driving the car is NOT allowed, Because police will stop you and impound the car for 1 month and It will be your own responsibility to pay any extra amount for that.
– The color of the car can’t be confirmed in advance, however, we can mention it as your preference.
– You have a 250 km limit per day, any extra km will be charged 10 aed, you can purchase extra km for 5 aed each if upfront.
– Additional driver for 300 aed.
– SALIK Toll Gates (5 aed each) and Fines will be deducted from the deposit.
-The vehicle must be returned with the same level of fuel as received otherwise, it will be deducted from the deposit.
– Free delivery & pickup within Dubai between 8:00 AM & 11:00 PM (outside Dubai will be charged extra depending on the emirate), and night delivery and pickup (before 8:00 AM or after 11:00 PM will be charged 300 aed + 5% vat extra.
– Payment should be done online and upfront to confirm the booking (unpaid bookings are not 100% confirmed).
– Extensions are not valid if no payment is provided.
– We accept digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum , or other cryptocurrencies.
– AMEX payment does not work online, however you can pay on delivery with an extra charge of 5.25%.
– CC charges extra 3%
– You are allowed to go past 160 KM/h 3 times only, 4th time we will have to charge a 2000 aed penalty fee and shutdown the car, which in turn terminates the contract and any amount paid can’t be refunded.
Please note that we do not condone speeding and if the customer does it it’s his own responsibility. Please be aware of road speed limits and respect the law, and any violation to the laws will be the customer’s responsibility.
– All our cars come with comprehensive basic insurance however, there is an optional daily fee (CDW) that covers the insurance excess that the insurance companies charge the driver in case of an accident. They usually charge 20,000 aed + 25% from the total damage repair, so this optional fee will cover you from paying this amount. Please note that full insurance (CDW) does not cover rims and tires.
Please be aware that in both cases (basic or optional full insurance) a POLICE REPORT will be needed if any incidents happen on the cars.
– Yacht Rental: https://superiorrental.ae/yacht-rental/